- Campus Life
- Career Center
- Case Management
- Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity
- Center for Multicultural Affairs
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Dean of Students
- Duke Dining
- Duke Student Wellness Center
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Housing, Dining & Residence Life (HDRL)
- International House (IHouse)
- Jewish Life at Duke
- Mary Lou Williams Center for Black Culture
- Muslim Life at Duke
- Office of the Vice President
- Parents & Families
- Resource Administration
- Student Conduct
- Student Health
- University Center Activities & Events
- Women's Center
The Student Affairs Blog
Contributed by firstname.lastname@example.org
Apr 25 11 : 33 am
On April 18, more than 60 students, faculty, staff, and alumni were recognized at the annual Duke University Student Leadership and Service Awards, the university’s most prestigious awards for leadership and engagement, recognizing individuals and organizations who have made a significant impact at Duke and beyond.
Every nominee was deserving, and the stories were truly inspiring. It is clear that Duke students are highly committed to serving communities and bringing fairness, equity, and a voice to those who often times are marginalized.
The elegant setting, inspiring video footage, and the addition of student hosts helped create an evening of reflection and a spirit of community to celebrate the change that occurs through character, collaboration, and citizenship.
Please visit the Duke University Leadership and Service web page to view a list of awards and winners. Thank you to all who supported the awards, and congratulations to all the winners.
There are 0 comments on this post