- Campus Life
- Parents & Families
- Career Center
- Case Management
- Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity
- Center for Multicultural Affairs
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Dean of Students
- Duke Dining
- Duke Student Wellness Center
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Housing, Dining & Residence Life (HDRL)
- International House (IHouse)
- Jewish Life at Duke
- Mary Lou Williams Center for Black Culture
- Muslim Life at Duke
- Office of the Vice President
- Resource Administration
- Student Conduct
- Student Health
- University Center Activities & Events
- Women's Center
- About Us
- Training Programs
- Workshops and Discussions
- Contact Us/Schedule an Appointment
- Emergency Assistance
In case of an emergency, please call Duke Police at 919-684-2444. If calling from campus, simply call 9-1-1.
If you are a Duke student or are concerned about a Duke student, and need to talk to someone outside normal office hours, call 919-966-3820 and ask to speak to the Advice Nurse. Be sure to inform the nurse that you are a Duke student or you are calling about a Duke student.
During office hours (8am-5pm M-F), please call our main office.
For additional resources in the case of a crisis or urgent situation, please also refer to the resources listed on the DukeReach web site.