- Campus Life
- Parents & Families
- Career Center
- Case Management
- Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity
- Center for Multicultural Affairs
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Dean of Students
- Duke Dining
- Duke Student Wellness Center
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Housing, Dining & Residence Life (HDRL)
- International House (IHouse)
- Jewish Life at Duke
- Mary Lou Williams Center for Black Culture
- Muslim Life at Duke
- Office of the Vice President
- Resource Administration
- Student Conduct
- Student Health
- University Center Activities & Events
- Women's Center
- About Us
- Graduate & Professional Student Resources
- Open Expression
- RIAA File Sharing
- Contact Us
DukeReach directs students, faculty, staff, parents and others to the resources available to help a student in need. Services participating in DukeReach come from across campus. The program is managed by the Dean of Students Office.
Are you concerned about your physical or mental health? Has a student's behavior caused you to worry about his or her potential future actions? Through this website we hope to provide you with the resources you need to assist a student or, get the appropriate help so that someone else may do so. All of us at Duke care deeply about the success and well-being of our students.
Report a Concern via the web.
Download the DukeReach Supplemental Guide to Faculty and Staff booklet.
During business hours you may contact us at 919-681-2455 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will connect you to the appropriate resources.
After Hours please page the Dean on-Call at 919-970-4169.