You think it’s fall right? Well, check again, because with November comes the season of chaos!!
Round-two of midterms is soon to come,
We’ll be pulling all-nighters to get everything done.
There are papers to write and tests to take.
The pressure is high, and the future’s at stake!
And if pounding our brains in isn’t enough,
There’s a whole lot more to make this month rough.
Picking new classes for the semester ensuing,
While still in the current, storms are brewing.
I can’t take it anymore, all will shout!
This semester won’t end, count me out!
But book-bagging brings some hope for us all,
Take easier classes, don’t repeat the fall.
This we’ll resolve with all our heart,
But we’ll still pick the hard ones just to look smart.
- Campus Life
- Career Center
- Case Management
- Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity
- Center for Multicultural Affairs
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Dean of Students
- Duke Dining
- Duke Student Wellness Center
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Housing, Dining & Residence Life (HDRL)
- International House (IHouse)
- Jewish Life at Duke
- Mary Lou Williams Center for Black Culture
- Muslim Life at Duke
- Office of the Vice President
- Parents & Families
- Resource Administration
- Student Conduct
- Student Health
- University Center Activities & Events
- Women's Center