- Campus Life
- Parents & Families
- Career Center
- Case Management
- Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity
- Center for Multicultural Affairs
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Dean of Students
- Duke Dining
- Duke Student Wellness Center
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Housing, Dining & Residence Life (HDRL)
- International House (IHouse)
- Jewish Life at Duke
- Mary Lou Williams Center for Black Culture
- Muslim Life at Duke
- Office of the Vice President
- Resource Administration
- Student Conduct
- Student Health
- University Center Activities & Events
- Women's Center
- Get Help Now
- About Us
- Programs & Services
- Student Groups
- Gender Violence
- Resource Collection
- Contact Us
Get Help Now
Have you been sexually assaulted, stalked, harassed or abused? The Women's Center provides confidential crisis support for people of all genders who are survivors of gender violence.
- Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm: Call 919-684-3897, email WCHelp@duke.edu, or walk in – no appointment necessary.
- After-hours, weekends,holidays: Call 919-886-6814 or email WCHelp@duke.edu
- If this is an emergency situation and you feel you are in danger, call 911 or Duke police at 919-684-2444.
If you have been sexually assaulted within the past 120 hours (5 days), it is important to know your options for proper medical intervention and legal protection. Call the Women's Center first to talk through your options and make the decisions that feel right for you. If you wish, an advocate can accompany you to the hospital.
No matter when you experienced the abuse, you can still benefit from talking with someone.
Our counseling services are confidential. Counselors will not disclose information about your abuse unless you give them permission to do so. Staff of the Office of Gender Violence Prevention and Intervention will not file a report with the University or Police unless you ask them to.