1. Open any web browser and type in the following address: exchange.oit.duke.edu
2. If this is your permanent workstation, select âThis is a private computerâ, âThis is a public computerâ will log the user out after 15 minutes of inactivity.
3. Enter your netID
4. Enter your netID password
5. click your name in the top right of the exchange web application.
- In the âSelect Mailboxâ field, you should enter the shared mailbox name you wish to access:
- For University users, the mailbox name will end with firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Medical/Hospital users, the mailbox name will end with email@example.com
- Once you have entered the mailbox name correctly, click âOpen..â
â¢ Your shared mailbox should now be showing in a separate page (either in a new tab or new window).
â¢ From here, you will want to create a new bookmark for easier and quicker access.
As always, contact Student Affairs ITS if you require any further assistance or have questions/concerns.
Submit a ticket by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call: 684Ââ5143