Are you interested in working abroad? Whether you are looking for an internship or a job after graduation, there is an awesome resource called GoinGlobal to help you with your search. GoinGlobal can help you research the job market in your country of choice, guide you with the application preparation process, and provide job and internship search options! Take a look below as Mary Anne Thompson (the president and founder) breaks down some of the important features of this resource!
- Country Career Guides with expert advice on hiring trends, financial considerations, work permit/visa regulations, resume/cv guidelines and more – all constantly updated by our local employment specialist.
- City Career Guides for both the United States and the largest metropolitan markets around the globe, featuring the same in-depth employment advice as their Country Career Guides collection.
- More than 16 million job and internship listings – updated on a daily basis, GoinGlobal’s search engine provides the unique ability to identify job and internship opportunities that have been posted in both the local language and English.
- Global Key Employer Directory provides profiles and key contact information for more than 450,000 local and multinational companies throughout 196 countries
- H1B Plus Visa Database - This powerful tool, developed by GoinGlobal, quickly identifies US employers that have submitted H1B visa applications to employ international talent. Directly sourced from U.S. Department of Labor records, our expanded H1B database now includes more than two million records from 2009 going forward.
If you would like to learn more about this resource, there are designated FREE webinar trainings for both students and staff! Be sure to take a look at this resource, sign up for a training, and if you need guidance with your future plans, schedule an appointment with a career advisor through CareerConnections!