Watch, Read, Listen, Act
Resources from the Student Affairs Break Room 'Fun-Letter'
The weekly fun-letter has always been intended to build a stronger community even while we are apart. If we are to truly build a stronger community, we must work to recognize and support one another. Below, you will find all of the resources we've been sharing, updated each week to include anything new.
Please continue to engage in dialogue and recognize the impact of our actions as members of the Duke Community.
- Justice in June, choose how much time you have each day, or an area of focus
- Resources for Understanding and Confronting Racism and Its Impact, Office for Institutional Equity
- Resources for Responding to/Wrestling with Civil Unrest, Mary Lou Williams Center for Black Culture
- Reading lists from Duke Libraries
- Resources for activists, Duke University Press
- Guide to Allyship
- Support Durham's Black-Owned Businesses, Discover Durham, and supporting Black-owned businesses in the Triangle, News and Observer