In case of an emergency in which your or another's immediate safety is at risk, please call Duke Police at 919-684-2444. If calling off campus, dial 9-1-1.
If you have an urgent concern about yourself or another student after 5:00pm call the Dean on Call at 919-970-4169 or call 984-974-6303 and let the Health-link staff member know you were referred by Duke-CAPS.
For concerns related to sexual assault, click here.
For additional resources in the case of a crisis or urgent situation, please also refer to the resources listed on the DukeReach web site.
National Emergency Resources
- Crisis Textline: Text START to 741-741
- Crisis Textline for Students of Color: Text STEVE to 741-741
- National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK(8255) | suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- LGBTQ Trevor Lifeline: 866-488-7386 | TheTrevorProject.org
- Trans Lifeline: 877-565-8860 | translifeline.org
- Addictions Hotline: 1-888-984-0363 | 24houraddictionhelp.org
- Veteran’s Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255, select 1