In case of an emergency in which your or another's immediate safety is at risk, please call Duke Police at 919-684-2444. If calling off-campus, dial 9-1-1.
- If you have an urgent concern about yourself or another student after 5:00pm call the Dean on Call (cell: 984-287-0300) or call CAPS' at 919-660-1000 and follow the prompts for immediate assistance.
- 24/7 Telemental Health services are also available to Duke students through Blue Devils Care.
- For concerns related to sexual assault, click here.
- For additional resources in the case of a crisis or urgent situation, please refer to the resources listed on the DukeReach website.
National Emergency Resources
- Crisis Textline: Text START to 741-741
- Crisis Textline for Students of Color: Text STEVE to 741-741
- National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK(8255) | suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- LGBTQ Trevor Lifeline: 866-488-7386 | TheTrevorProject.org
- Trans Lifeline: 877-565-8860 | translifeline.org
- Addictions Hotline: 844-289-0879 | drughelpline.org/
- Veteran’s Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255, select 1