We encourage you to take full advantage of the services we provide to support your Duke experience and your career development process. We will partner with you to develop an action plan for accomplishing your goals for both. There are benefits to developing a relationship with your career adviser as soon as your first year at Duke, we hope you'll visit early and often.
If you want to see someone about your resume, CV, or cover letter, take advantage of our online tools (including resume, CV, and letter builder) before scheduling an appointment to talk about these documents.
Cover Letter Guide
Current students can schedule an appointment online.
Call (919) 660-1050 during business hours with any questions or if you need assistance.
Career advisers can help you to:
- Reflect and think deeply to evaluate past experience
- Explore and manage possibilities
- Connect with faculty, alumni, and other career professionals
- Clarify your values, skills, and interests
- Discover and articulate your story
- Create strategies for making the most of your Duke experience
- Research industry-specific advice and information
- Identify internship and job opportunities
- Develop job and internship search skills