We encourage you to take full advantage of the services we provide to support your career development process. We will partner with you to develop an action plan for accomplishing your personal career goals. There are benefits to developing a relationship with your counselor as soon as your first year at Duke, we hope you'll visit early and often.
Graduate students can Schedule an appointment online.
Call (919) 660-1050 during business hours with any questions or if you need assistance.
Career advisers can help you to:
- Explore career possibilities
- Learn about how your major or studies and careers relate
- Clarify your values, skills and interests
- Discover and articulate your story
- Create strategies for making the most of your Duke experience
- Find industry-specific advice and information
- Identify internship and job opportunities
- Develop job search skills