Spring 2021: Our recruiting activities (including interviews scheduled through the Duke Career Center) will take place online, utilizing the platform of your choice.
Interviews may be requested and scheduled in an online format through the Duke Career Center Mondays-Fridays between the hours of 8:30am EST – 5:00pm EST.
You have two options for online interview requests:
- Request an interview date and use CareerConnections to build your interview schedule.
- Request an interview date as “Rooms Only” and build your interview schedule on your own outside of CareerConnections. Even though we do not have rooms for you to reserve this semester, submitting a “Rooms Only” interview request in CareerConnections allows our team to better assist you and our students during the interview process.
Employers may utilize the platform of their choice for online interviews.
Requests for interviews must be made with a minimum of three weeks between the date of the request and the interview date.
Steps for Requesting Interviews
- Log in to CareerConnections.
- Select the Campus Recruiting Requests tab (on the left side of the page) and then select Add Request+ (on the top, left side of the page).
- Please note: If you are requesting “Rooms Only” interviews, you are securing a date reservation with our office for your interviews and not reserving actual space in the Career Center.
Please contact the Career Center with any questions or comments by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.