Although not an exclusive list, the venue list below provides several options to assist employers in acquiring space for their information session. Employers should contact their chosen venue to inquire about availability, pricing, catering, and any venue policy information.
Once you have a venue reserved, please email the venue confirmation to the employer relations team, firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the location in CareerConnections.
- Brodhead Center or Bryan Center | McClendon Tower
To reserve contact Conference & Event Services, (919) 660-1750 or email@example.com
- JB Duke Hotel
To reserve contact Hanna Garner, (919) 660-6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sanford School of Public Policy *
* Please note that classes take first priority
To reserve contact Marialana Weitzel
- Pratt School of Engineering *
* Priority given to tech companies or companies hiring STEM students.
Please note that classes take first priority. Reservation requests will be submitted as received, but venue space on the Engineering Quad will not be confirmed until spring class schedules are finalized in mid-December.
To reserve a room or venue, forward your Career Center event confirmation to Kirsten Shaw.
Pratt School of Engineering * * Priority given to tech companies or companies hiring STEM students. Please note that classes take first priority.
Reservation requests will be submitted as received, but venue space on the Engineering Quad will not be confirmed until fall class schedules are finalized in mid-August. To reserve a room or venue, forward your Career Center event confirmation to Kirsten Shaw.
- Smith Warehouse Conference Room (room capacity: 20) *
* Only available for the morning or 5:00pm time slot
To reserve contact the Career Center, (919) 660-1053 or email@example.com
- Nasher Museum
To reserve call (919) 684-3321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah P. Duke Gardens
To reserve call (919) 668-5100
Conveniently located Off-Campus Options
- The King’s Daughters Inn: Directly off East Campus - 5 minute walk from Duke Career Center
To reserve call (919) 354-7000 (Press 2) or email email@example.com. Don't forget to inquire about the Duke rate!
- Washington Duke Inn: Adjacent to West Campus 1/2 mile from Cameron Indoor Stadium
To reserve contact both Bethany Butti at BButti@wdigc.com and Angie Wright firstname.lastname@example.org
- Millennium Hotel Durham: 10 minute drive to campus
To reserve contact Esther Choi at (919) 383-8575 or esther.choi@MILLENNIUMHOTELS.COM
- Residence Inn: Directly off East Campus - less than a 5 minute walk from the Duke Career Center
To reserve contact Maria Eaton at (919) 680-4642
Specific questions regarding venue offerings should be addressed with each venue contact. For any additional questions or guidance, please contact our Event and Program Support Specialist, (919) 660-1053, or email@example.com for additional advertising options.
Graduate Schools and Programs
The Duke Career Center does not have a formal relationship with students interested in continuing their education beyond Duke. The advising department for Trinity College of Arts & Sciences is a good place to start.