CMA Reopening Update
During this time of COVID, the CMA piloted a soft opening of two CMA spaces on each Tuesday from October 6 through November 10. We have been informed that in the interest of the health and safety of our students and professional staff that we will not open the Center on Tuesday, 11.3 & 11.10.If you would like to connect with professional staff please drop in during our virtual office hours Tuesday-Thursday, 1pm-2pm. Zoom info can be found here.
We are hopeful that we can revisit a limited reopening for Spring 2021. Wish all of you well as you approach the end of the semester.
Attention: All CMA reservations must be made within 48 hours of your meeting/event.
To reserve space at the Center, call us at 919-684-6756 or stop by our office on the ground floor of the Bryan Center.
We will need the following information:
- Your name
- Your group's name
- A contact email or phone number
- The unique id number (on the back of your Duke card) for the two people who will be given door access to the center
- The date and time of your reservation
- The space you would like to reserve
- Any additional information regarding your program that will help us prepare for your reservation
You may reserve more than one space as well as make reservations for multiple days and times.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please contact us in advance so we can remove your reservation from the calendar. Courteous cancellation also allows other groups to reserve space during the date and time you originally reserved.