The Office of Student Conduct Advisory Group (OSCSAG) is comprised of students and staff. Its charge is to review proposed changes/additions to undergraduate behavioral expectations and processes for responding to reports of potential violations and to make recommendations on them. OSCSAG meets at least one each fall and spring semester.
OSC Student Advisory Group 2017-18
- David Frisch, Trinity '20, Honor Council Student Representative
- Ambika Menon, Trinity '18, Undergraduate Conduct Board Student Representative
- Erin McDermott, Trinity '20, Selective Living Group Student Representative
- Ben Kaeser, Trinity '19, Greek Organization Student Representative
- Christy An, Trinity '21, East Campus Council Student Representative
- Yemi Kolawole, Trinity '19, Duke Student Government Representative
- Valerie Glassman, Assistant Dean, Office of Student Conduct
- Stephen Bryan, Associate Dean and Director, Office of Student Conduct
- David Frankel, Assistant Dean, Office of Student Conduct
- Victoria Krebs, Associate Dean, Office of Student Conduct
- Khary McGhee, Assistant Dean, Office of Student Conduct
- Tom Szigethy, Associate Dean and Director, Duke Student Wellness Center
If you have suggestions for policies/procedures for OSCSAG to review, email us at email@example.com.