Student Conduct

Graduate Students

Welcome to our graduate and professional students!

The Office of Student Conduct is responsible for responding to allegations of misconduct in which an accused student is an undergraduate (for social and/or academic misconduct), and for graduate students who are accused of sexual misconduct or hate/bias-related misconduct.  

Do you wish to report student misconduct? You may do so here. The Office of Student Conduct will follow-up with you and determine the most appropriate means of resolution.

Are you serving as an instructor or teaching assistant? Encounter academic dishonesty? Call us at 919-684-6938 or email us to discuss how to address it.