Student Conduct

Other Resources for Assistance

The link below provides alphabetical listing of resources to assist you in solving the problem, concern or conflict you are facing. If the situation is less urgent but you wish to consult with others about what to do, use this link to be connected to resources including: Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS), Student Health and Gender Violence Intervention Services.

If you are not sure where to begin and would like to speak to someone during regular business hours, contact the Dean of Students Office.

Click here for a full list of additional resources.