Daily Symptom Monitoring:
Before leaving your dwelling to come to campus for the first time each day, you must complete a daily symptom monitoring activity through the Duke Symptom Monitoring Application (SymMon), downloadable from the Apple and Google Play app stores. If you report COVID-19 related symptoms through the SymMon app,you must contact the COVID-19 Hotline and not attend in-person classes or utilize campus resources until cleared by Duke Student Health. It is extremely important that you report symptoms with precision and accuracy to protect the health and well-being of others in the Duke community.
Students must complete symptom-monitoring daily no later than12:00pm (noon), even if they have not left their dwelling. If a student has not completed their symptom monitoring by 12:00pm on any given day, they will receive a reminder message to do so. At 2:00pm any students who have yet to submit their symptoms via the SymMon app will have their DukeCard deactivated. More information about symptom monitoring can be found here.
Duke Dine-Out Mobile Ordering is available for pick-up at Cafe, The Loop, Il Forno, Sazón, Ginger + Soy, Gyotaku, JB's Roasts & Chops, Beyu Blue, Freeman Center, Au Bon Pain, McDonald's, Trinity Café, The Farmstead, Sprout, and Thrive Kitchen and Catering for on campus residents only. (Thrive Kitchen and Catering can be accessed by both on and off campus residents at the Express Pick-Up location on the Au Bon Pain patio).
Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot provide service to off campus community members. We are working on providing additional locations for this service.
Here's how Duke Dine-Out works:
ADD YOUR DUKECARD TO APPLE WALLET ON IPHONE OR APPLE WATCH:
- Download and open Transact eAccounts mobile application from the App Store or Google Play
- Log in using your netID, password, and complete the MFA (multi-factor authentication)
- As a student, you should see your account balances and board plans
- In the Campus ID section, tap “Add Card to Wallet” to the right of the iPhone icon
- Tap “Next” on the following screen
- Tap “Agree” on the lower right corner on the Terms and Conditions page
- Wait for a notification at the top of the screen verifying your card has been added to the AppleWallet or Google Pay and press “Done” in the upper right corner
USING DUKE FOODPOINTS VIA TRANSACT APPLICATION FOR DUKE DINE-OUT:
- Download and open Transact Mobile Ordering by Transact Campus Inc. from the App Store
- Log in using your netID and password
- Tap “more” in the lower right corner of the screen
- Tap “Payment Methods” and select “DukeCard”
- Ensure your DukeCard is connected through your Apple Wallet or Google Pay
- Tap “Home” and select a venue
- From that venue menu, choose a meal selection and, after customizing your selection, tap “Add to Cart”
- When ready, tap “Check Out”
- Choose your method of payment and type of tender (in this case: DukeCard and below it select “Student Food”)
Please provide if you would like to pick-up at the location, Express Pick-Up (centralized location on the Au Bon Pain Patio for participating locations, only), or delivery (participating locations, only).
Confirmation (Pictured Below: confirmation for location pick-up).
- Tap “Pay”
- Wait for a notification that your order is ready