How we’re caring for our students and the rest of the Duke community:
· Mobile ordering is available with our Duke Dine-Out app w/ a contactless pick-up option
· Tamper-Evident packaging seals are placed on every mobile order.
· Students still residing on campus can utilize contactless pick-up locations, which have been conveniently placed near on-campus residential buildings.
· Guests visiting our locations are separated by 6 feet using line markers.
· We’ve installed additional hand sanitizing stations and signage to encourage clean hand hygiene for
· We have removed all self-service options (drink stations, condiment stations, etc.) at our locations.
· We are providing specially-prepared care meals for students in required isolation.
How we’re taking extra precautions in our operations:
· Every Duke Dining team member undergoes a wellness screening process to check for symptoms before beginning work.
· All Duke Dining team members are undergoing extra training sessions on preventing potential transmission of the Corona Virus.
· All team members, Duke staff, and guests are required to wear a face mask when in a Duke Dining facility.
· All Duke Dining team members are required to wash their hands every 20 minutes and between tasks.
· All Duke Dining team members are required to wear gloves when preparing food or serving a guest.
· High-Touch surfaces are required to be cleaned between every order.
Additional steps we’re taking to respond to Covid-19:
· Established an internal task force to monitor and provide guidance in real time
· Conducting 3rd-party virtual inspections focused on preventing Covid-19 transmission