In case of an emergency in which your or another's immediate safety is at risk, please call Duke Police at 919-684-2444. If calling off campus, dial 9-1-1.
If you have an urgent concern about yourself or another student after 5:00 p.m. contact the Dean on Call (cell: 984-287-0300), or call 984-974-6303 to speak with after-hours Health-link.
For additional resources in the case of a crisis or urgent situation, please also refer to the resources listed on the DukeReach web site.
National Emergency Resources
- Crisis Textline: Text START to 741-741
- Crisis Textline for Students of Color: Text STEVE to 741-741
- National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255 | suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- LGBTQ Trevor Lifeline: 866-488-7386 | TheTrevorProject.org
- Trans Lifeline: 877-565-8860 | translifeline.org
- Addictions Hotline: 844-289-0879 | drughelpline.org/
- Veteran’s Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255, select 1