Let's Talk is a dinner discussion group that aims to provide a safe space for students to talk about any and all things related to sex! Come with an open mind and an empty stomach! Please contact Maralis B. Mercado for more information.
Take control of your sexual health!
DuWell provides a variety of FREE safer sex supplies to the Duke campus community:
- Lubricated latex condoms
- Non-lubricated latex condoms
- Lubricated polyurethane and polyisoprene (latex-free) condoms
- Flavored condoms
- Water-based lubricant
- Flavored lubricant
- Latex dams
Supplies are distributed free of charge on campus in the following locations:
- Campus Vending in Residence Halls (small fee applies)
- Center for Multicultural Affairs (CMA)
- Center for Muslim Life
- Center for Leadership Development & Social Action
- Center for Sexual and Gender Diversity (CSGD)
- Duke Athletics
- Duke Student Health
- Mary Lou Williams Center for Black Culture
- Oasis East
- Oasis West
- Women's Center
Requesting Safer Sex Supplies
Resident Advisors who would like to provide safer sex supplies within their residence halls and student organizations or campus offices that would like to provide safer sex supplies at an educational event they are hosting may also request supplies from DuWell.
Any student who wishes to request safer sex supplies for themselves or their student group, please complete our request form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive notification via e-mail once your request has been filled.