All rates are per person.
(Click image to download as pdf)
Air-conditioned residence halls are:
- Central Campus - All apartment units are centrally air-conditioned
- East Campus - All residence hall are either centrally air-conditioned or have an air-conditioning unit
- West Campus - Edens, Few, Keohane, Kilgo, and Wannamaker
Non-air conditioned residence halls are:
- West Campus - Craven and Crowell
- Fall move-in for first year students is Tuesday, August 23, 2016.
- Fall move-in for returning students begins Friday, August 26, 2016.
- The residence halls close at noon, Tuesday, December 20, 2016. Students not returning for the spring 2017 semester should move-out on or before noon, December 20.
- Spring move-in (residence halls open) is Saturday, January 9, 2016.
- Spring move-out (residence halls and apartments close) is noon, Monday, May 9, 2016.
- All undergraduate students are expected to vacate their room or apartment on May 9, 2016, with the exception of seniors and students assisting with commencement activities. Students who are not seniors must be approved to stay by Housing Assignments.
Please note: Financial aid covers the cost of the room assigned. It does not benefit a student on financial aid to pick a triple over a single. For more information, please visit the financial aid website.