Resource Administration is a collection of central service units that support the work of Student Affairs departments through strategic resource management, collaboration and partnerships with staff and other key stakeholders. We:
- oversee critical financial and payroll business processes
- manage HR functions
- facilitate and manage the Division's strategic planning process
- provide and implement technology tools
- promote continuous learning, and
- cultivate evidence-based practices
Resource Administration staff, services, and activities are focused on strategic planning, budgeting, financial operations, payroll, information technology services, communications, staff recruitment, professional development programs, employee relations, organizational development, and management of administrative facilities.