- Payroll Schedule
- Payroll Calendar
- API Time and Attendance Instructions
- Youth Employment Certificate
- Noncompensatory Payment Forms
Generally, only unexpired, original documentation is acceptable for I-9 verification. The only exception is that an employee may present a certified copy of a birth certificate. Additionally, in some instances, a document that appears to be expired may be acceptable if the expiration date shown on the face of the document has been extended, such as for individuals with temporary protected status. See list of acceptable documents here.
API - contact email@example.com as the logs are individualized by API department name and number.
(1) All students, nonexempt non bargaining unit staff and exempt staff are required to have direct deposit. Bargaining unit staff are strongly encouraged to have direct deposit.
(2) All employees who record time and attendance in API are required to swipe four times per day: once at the beginning of the shift, once when leaving for lunch, once when returning from lunch, and once when leaving at the end of the shift.
Relevant University policies
Mandatory Direct Deposit for Students
Student employee processes are now available on the Duke Wiki. Division Business Managers and Payroll Liaisons have access to this information as long as they have set up a Duke Wiki account.