Financial and Payroll Services supports all procurement business processes for the Division of Student Affairs.
Contract Management Processes
Use the Contracts Management Appendix to assist with choosing the appropriate contract, determining who is authorized to sign the contract, and for selecting the correct payment method. Below are the various contracts that are used:
- Student Affairs Contract
- Student Affairs Contract for Guest Speakers
- Honorarium Agreement
- Outside Service Agreement
- Vendor's Contract
If your duties and responsibilities require purchasing or travel and your department head has given approval for issuance of a Corporate Card:
- Complete either a Corporate Accounts card application for regular employees or a Fleet and University Accounts card application for student and fleet cards.
- Scan and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org after it has been signed by your department chair/dean/director.
- FPS staff will review and complete the form, then scan and email it, along with a Departmental Setup Form, to Employee Travel and Reimbursement (ETR) for processing.
- Cardholders are normally notified via email from ETR within 10 business days that their card is available.
- The email contains available pickup dates and locations for cardholder training. Training must be attended before the Corporate Card is released to the employee.
- Download and review the Duke Corporate Card Manual.