If your duties and responsibilities require purchasing or travel and your department head has given approval for issuance of a Corporate Card:
- Complete either a Corporate Accounts card application for regular employees or a Fleet and University Accounts card application for student and fleet cards.
- Scan and email the form to email@example.com after it has been signed by your department chair/dean/director.
- FPS staff will review and complete the form, then scan and email it, along with a Departmental Setup Form, to Employee Travel and Reimbursement (ETR) for processing.
- Cardholders are normally notified via email from ETR within 10 business days that their card is available.
- The email contains available pickup dates and locations for cardholder training. Training must be attended before the Corporate Card is released to the employee.
- Download and review the Duke Corporate Card Manual.