Student Health modified hours for Winter Break:
- Monday, December 17th | Closed 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Wednesday, December 18th | Closed 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Friday, December 21st | Closed 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Monday, December 24th - Tuesday, January 2nd | Closed
Student Health is the primary source for a wide range of healthcare services for all Duke Students, many of which are covered by the student health fee. We are here to provide evidence-based, patient-centered health care to our campus community in a professional and compassionate manner that directly contributes to the student's well-being and overall success.
No appointment needed! Students who come to Student Health by 3:30pm (barring unique circumstances) will be seen by a provider on a first-come, first-serve basis. Wait times will vary. After 3:30pm, students will be evaluated by a triage nurse and may or may not be seen by a provider.
Visit Duke MyChart Patient Portal to schedule appointments online.
- You must have a MyChart account to schedule an appointment online.
- Don't have a MyChart account? Click here for instructions on how to create one.
Call (919) 681-9355 and choose option 1.
We now offer virtual visits over a secure online platform so students can consult directly with our providers using their personal devices. To see if you qualify for a virtual visit call (919) 681-9355 and choose option 2.
- Be sure to bring your Duke Card and Insurance Card to every visit.
We are located on the 2nd Floor of the Student Wellness Center on West Campus next to Penn Pavilion.
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM*
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- For Nurse Advice when our clinic is closed, please call (919) 966 - 3820.
*Student Health is temporarily removing extended hours on Tuesday’s from our service offering for the month of December. However, we will continue seeing patients in our extended clinics through November 28, 2018. Extended clinic hours will resume for spring semester in January 2019.
Log in to the Student Health Gateway to complete the following online forms:
- Duke University HIPAA Agreement and Consent to Treat
- Health History Form
- Immunizations Page in EMF Forms