Student Health is the primary source for a wide range of healthcare services for all Duke Students, many of which are covered by the student health fee. We are here to provide evidence-based, patient-centered health care to our campus community in a professional and compassionate manner that directly contributes to the student's well-being and overall success.
Log in to the Student Health Gateway to complete the following online forms:
Duke University HIPAA Agreement and Consent to Treat
Health History Form
Immunizations Page in EMF Forms
By Phone: Call (919) 681-9355 and choose option 1.
Online: Duke MyChart Patient Portal
- You must have a MyChart account to schedule an appointment online.
- Don't have a MyChart account? Follow the instructions here to create one.
Walk-Ins: If you choose to walk in without an appointment, we will do our best to fit you into the schedule. There may be lengthy wait times and there is no guarantee that you will be seen the same day.
Virtual Visits: We now offer virtual visits over a secure online platform so students can consult directly with our providers using their personal devices. To see if you qualify for a virtual visit call (919) 681-9355 and choose option 2.
- Arrive at least 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Be sure to bring your Duke Card and Insurance Card to every visit.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule.
We are located on the 2nd Floor of the Student Wellness Center on West Campus next to Penn Pavilion.
Monday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- For Nurse Advice when our clinic is closed, please call (919) 966 - 3820.