In case of an emergency, please dial 911.
Now Offering Virtual Visits!
Student Health is now offering virtual visits over a secure online platform so students can consult directly with our providers using their personal devices.
Students that have been seen at Student Health at least once, have a MyChart account, are in the state of North Carolina, and using a device with either Google Chrome or Firefox as a browser may be able to schedule these appointments.
Students with concerns listed below can call our Nurse Triage line at (919) 681-9355 and ask to schedule a virtual visit.
- Birth control counseling
- Birth control refills
- Re-checks for skin infections previously seen in person at the Student Health Center
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections for students without symptoms
- Thyroid medication refill
- Women with urinary tract infection symptoms that are similar to previous infections
- Women with vaginal symptoms that are similar to previous vaginal infections