A full service dental office, right on campus!
Campus Smiles Dental Office is an independent affiliate of Duke that provides dental services to the greater Duke community including students, faculty, and staff. Our team is made up of an experienced group of licensed professionals who are committed to providing everyone at Duke with the highest quality, most convenient, and affordable dental care available.
We offer a comprehensive list of services, including everything from exams & cleanings to root canals & wisdom teeth extractions. To learn more about the treatment we provide, procedures we perform, and cosmetic services we offer such as teeth whitening and Invisalign, please click here.
- Diagnostic services (e.g. digital X-rays, examinations)
- Preventative services (e.g. cleanings, fluoride)
- Restorative services (e.g. fillings)
- Prosthetic services (e.g. crowns, bridges, dentures, implants, Bruxism, and TMJ therapy)
- Endondontic services (e.g. root canals)
- Periodontal services (e.g. gum treatments)
- Oral surgery (e.g. extractions)
- Invisalign orthodontics (e.g. clear, removable orthodontics)
- Cosmetic services (e.g. advanced teeth whitening, veneers, and cosmetic crowns)
- Oral Cancer Detection
FALL HOURS, APPOINTMENTS, & LOCATION
- Hours: Monday-Friday| 8:00am to 4:00pm | *Closed everyday from 12:00pm - 1:00pm for lunch.
- This schedule is subject to change. Updates and additional information will be posted as needed.
- Availability by Appointment only: Call 919-296-1212
- Location: Suite 119, First floor of the Student Wellness Center
In order to maintain physical distancing, please refrain from in-person inquiries.**
If you have a dental emergency or need to make an appointment outside of regular business hours, please call the office and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule.
COST & INSURANCE
Your first visit will consist of a comprehensive exam, cleaning, and x-rays. The out-of-pocket costs for an appointment decrease if you have dental insurance or the Campus Smiles Savings Plan.
We accept all major PPO insurance plans, including but not limited to: Aetna Dental, Blue Cross Blue Shield (Dental Blue), Cigna, Delta Dental, Guardian, Humana Met Life, United Concordia,United Healthcare, and more!
Students under a parent or guardian’s PPO dental insurance plan can use their plan at the dental office. If you have questions or are unsure about whether the dental office will accept your insurance, please call the office directly and they will be happy to check on your behalf.
Dental services are not covered by the Student Health Fee.
For more detailed information regarding the Campus Smiles Dental Office at Duke visit their website here.