Appointments may be scheduled via phone at 919-681-9355 or online through the Duke MyChart patient portal. To access this portal, click on the link below.
You must have a MyChart account to schedule an appointment online, please call our office at 919-681-9355. If you do not have a MyChart account, please follow the instructions below to obtain an account.
MyChart Activation Instructions
The MyChart portal may be used to communicate with your provider, access your lab results, request prescription refills, request an appointment, schedule an appointment, and view your appointments. To activate a MyChart account, please follow these instructions:
Setting up MyChart for the first time:
- Go to www.dukemychart.org and click on “New User.”
- Enter the MyChart Activation Code (from your After Visit Summary) and your date of birth. If you do not have your MyChart Activation Code, call 800-782-6945 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm (EST) Monday through Friday.
Returning Duke Student with an existing HealthView account:
- Go to www.dukemychart.org and click on “Forgot Password.”
- You will be prompted for your Duke MyChart username, which is the same as your HealthView username.
- Enter your date of birth and your medical record number and click “Next.”
- On the following screen, answer the security question (the same one from your HealthView account). You will be able to create a password for your Duke MyChart account.
Forgot your login or password:
- Go to www.dukemychart.org and click on “Forgot MyChart Username” or “Forgot Password.”
- If you are not able to recover your login or reset your password, call 800-782-6945 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm (EST) Monday through Friday.