The MyChart portal can be used to communicate with your provider, access your lab results, request prescription refills, request an appointment, schedule an appointment, and view your appointments.
MyChart Activation Instructions
- Go to www.dukemychart.org and click on “New User.”
- Enter the MyChart Activation Code (from your After Visit Summary) and your date of birth.
- If you do not have your MyChart Activation Code, call 800-782-6945 between 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday - Friday.
Returning Duke Student with an existing HealthView account:
- Go to www.dukemychart.org and click on “Forgot Password.”
- You will be prompted for your Duke MyChart username, which is the same as your HealthView username.
- Enter your date of birth and your medical record number and click “Next.”
- On the following screen, answer the security question (the same one from your HealthView account). You will be able to create a password for your Duke MyChart account.
Forgot your login or password?
- Go to www.dukemychart.org and click on “Forgot MyChart Username” or “Forgot Password.”
- If you are not able to recover your login or reset your password, call 800-782-6945 between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday - Friday.