We've moved! Nutrition Services is now located on the 2nd floor of the Student Wellness Center inside of Student Health.
Nutrition Services fosters an environment that educates, supports and facilitates a student’s ability to develop lifelong healthy eating behaviors; collaborates with Duke Dining to offer a nutritious and appealing food environment that allows students to nourish both their bodies and minds; offers evidence based clinical care in a respectful and caring manner; provides information through campus-wide nutrition initiatives, and works collaboratively with other campus organizations in order to deliver the highest level of nutrition care possible.
All services provided are included in your Student Health Fee.
- Initial consultations are 45 minutes and follow-up appointments are usually 30 minutes.
- Individual and group counseling sessions are available upon request.
- For immediate dietary assistance, please refer to our online resources.
- To make an appointment click here. Please note that in most cases you will get an earlier appointment if you call rather than book an appointment online as online appointments are limited.
- For more information and frequently asked questions, click here.