Moving you to better health.
Our goal is to make the health and rehabilitation needs of our patients our number one priority. We can help with pain anywhere in the body, with acute and chronic injuries, and with return to normal activities post-surgery. As movement experts, we will assess your movement to identify and diagnose problems. We work collaboratively with our patients to design treatment plans to return patients to their previous level of function and individual goals. Physical therapy can also help patients avoid opioids and surgery.
Physical Therapy is not covered under the Student Health Fee, but is open to all Duke Students, Faculty, and Staff.
- Therapeutic exercise: including stretching and strengthening
- Manual therapy for joint or muscle injuries, including specialized techniques (Graston and trigger point dry needling)
- Pain management
- Balance training
- Functional training
- Injury prevention
- Postural education
- Instruction on proper biomechanics with functional activities (squatting, running, etc.)
HOURS, APPOINTMENTS, & LOCATION
- Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday: 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Wednesday: 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
For appointments call 919-681-3288 or ask your doctor or referral specialist to specify our office.
We are located on the 3rd floor of the Student Wellness Center.