We envision a collaborative organization that harnesses the individual creative talents of a diverse staff and facilitates a model of student learning and development that is unique amongst our peers. Through excellence in both student and event services, we aim to create a holistic environment that incorporates a best practices approach in both the transformational and transactional, where learning and mentorship is embedded within the daily lives of students and staff alike, and resulting in personal development and transferable skills.
- An organization that is student-centric and recognizes learning takes place both in and out of the classroom, and that creates opportunities for students to expand their knowledge and skills in new settings.
- An organization that is exemplary of the best practices in entrepreneurship and fosters innovation.
- An organization that provides integrated support services that embrace and further the strategic goals and initiatives of the Division and the University.
- An organization that is agile and resourceful and channels realized efficiencies into furthering the goals and mission of the department.
- An organization that seeks to maximize revenue in order to support department and Division objectives and minimize reliance on general allocation resources.