The UCAE Business & Finance Office supports SOFC recognized and chartered groups, GPSC affiliated groups, and greek organizations. All financial transactions for each organization/account must be initiated through the UCAE Business & Finance Office. This office is available to answer financial questions and assist students in completing financial transactions.
Types of services provided:
- Assist in payments via:
- P-card (University credit card)
- IR (for on-campus vendors)
- Provide student organization Fund Code balance and monthly transactions
- Transfer funds between organizations/accounts
- Deposit checks into student organization Fund Code
Find additional information, along with the PDFs of the current training slides, on the Forms tab.
Due to COVID-19 our office is currently closed for in-person business.
Location: We are housed in Suite 004 on the first floor of the Bryan Center between the Center for Multicultural Affairs and the student mailboxes.