LDSA Meeting Room Reservation Request Form
Please read through the following information carefully. Please direct any questions to 919-684-2911 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All reservations must be made at least a week in advance.
The Center for Leadership Development and Social Action welcomes your use of our space. There is no charge for the use of our facilities but we record fund-codes in the case of damages or uncleanliness. It is your responsibility to ensure the CLDSA is left in the same state in which it was found. The person who reserves the space is responsible for adherence to the following guidelines:
- If any furniture/artwork/equipment in the Center is broken, defaced, or missing, your group will be responsible for the cost of replacement.
- You are responsible for clean-up after your event. All tables should be wiped off.
- All trash and recycling should be bagged and placed in their respective bin in the programming space.
- All food leftovers and supplies should removed from the space. Any food waste left in trash cans needs to be removed from the CLDSA entirely.
- All lights should be turned off and all doors secured after an event.
If the space is not properly cleaned or rearranged, you may be charged a fee.
The link to reserve our space is here: http://doodle.com/ldsameetingroom
LDSA Audio/Visual Policy:
Any Duke Group needing to use the audio/visual equipment is required to arrange a time to be trained on how to properly use the equipment.
LDSA Alcohol Policy:
Alcohol is not permitted in the Center for Leadership Development and Social Action.
LDSA Cancellation Policy:
Departments and organizations who make reservations agree to contact the Center for Leadership Development and Social Action as soon as possible if an event/meeting is cancelled and the space is no longer needed.
LDSA Contact Information:
Address: 420 Chapel Drive
FF 107 Few Quad