The mission of Duke student media is to provide Duke students and other members of the Duke community:
- An environment that fosters the development of students' skills in a unique co-curricular setting that allows for high levels of participation in daily run, product oriented organizations
- Realistic opportunities for students to learn and gain competency in the areas of specialized mass communication such as print media, film production, and video and audio production
- Print and broadcast media that serve as forums for free expression, allowing the exchange of ideas, dissemination of news, outlets for creative work, and vehicles of entertainment, fulfilling a role critically essential to the health of a vibrant university in a democratic society.
- Duke Student Broadcasting
- Freewater Productions
- Small Town Records
- Undergraduate Publications Board
- The Chanticleer
Contact us for more information.