Are you on the correct page?
If you're already involved with a student organization and would like support, congrats! You're in the right place, read on. If you are interested in starting a new student organization click here. If you're searching for guidance on joining a student organization, click here; and may the odds be ever in your favor!
Annual Student Organization Training and Registration
Watch the training video, take the quiz, download the advisor agreement form, and more!
Student Organization Handbook
Student Organization Policies
Student Organization Financial Forms
Maintaining an updated website is a great way to keep current and prospective members informed on your organization’s goals, purpose, and events. There are two options for starting your organization’s website:
- Office of Information Technology
- Visit http://sites.duke.edu/ and request a site. You will need to log in with your NetID. The site will walk you through the steps, including choosing your desired template.
- Advantages: IT-supported, little to no design work required, doesn’t cost your organization money
- Disadvantages: limited number of templates to choose from
- Office of Trademark Licensing
- Contact the Office of Trademark Licensing at (919) 684-2065. They will assist you in purchasing hosting and a domain name. It will then be up to you to design your website.
- Advantages: More creative freedom
- Disadvantages: Requires knowledge of web design, requires more design work, and will incur costs to your organization