The Duke University Women's Center is dedicated to helping every woman at Duke become self-assured with a streetwise savvy that comes from actively engaging with the world. We welcome men and women alike who are committed to gender equity and social change. Read more.
Women’s Center Updates Due to COVID-19
All Events below have been cancelled:
- March 19th - Reproductive, Maternal, and Sexual Health Panel/Luncheon
- March 23rd - Nice for What Event
- March 24th - American PBS/The Vote Screening
- March 25th - Masculinity Summit: Part 1
- March 26th - 2020 WomC Awards (Please visit https://studentaffairs.duke.edu/wc/programs-services/womc for updates our award recipients.)
- April 17th -Konsent Karaoke
Gender Violence Services & Support to Students:
The Women's Center has confidential services available 24/7. Our office hours are still Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. If you are a student in need of services please email WCHelp@duke.edu or Page 919-970-2108. Our clinicians will respond promptly.