- First Year Female Breakfast
- Glow Flow Party: This year we are taking over east campus with Zumba! Join us for dancing and glowing in the dark (around 8pm)! Free tanks! You don’t want to miss it!
- Join the Movement: Come and find out how you can join the movement and be a part of the Women’s Center work throughout the year. There will be free food and giveaways!
- African Women's Dinner: An event focused on African women to provide resources on gender equity and sexual assault while creating space where female identifying African students have an opportunity to build a safe, educated and supportive community.
- Women's Center Slumber Party: For more information, click here.
- STEMixer: STEMixer is all about bringing female-identified STEM faculty, or as we at the Women's Center, like to say- Steminists, and female-identified Steminist students together for community building as well as empowerment in an effort to support and encourage continued success in such an atmosphere that is male-dominated. STEMixer strives to bring female identified students and faculty together to share stories, gain advice and simply share space to be affirmed
- Feminist/Womanist Month
- Reproductive Justice Conference
- WomC Awards and Day Party